Birthday thank you quote for facebook.

Thank you all for the birthday messages. It is highly appreciated. I pray that I have the honor and blessing of your good wishes for a long time to come. I must however acknowledge that I also pray that those who had a dark day will also be given that which they need to persevere and face tomorrow.

 I want to thank the hundreds of friends and well wishes for your acts of kindness, words of encouragement and love you've shown me for my birthday. I'm blessed and fortunate to be acquainted with so many beautiful people. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for taking time to care.

I want to thank everyone for all the kind words and wonderful birthday wishes yesterday!! It was a great day and I'm so blessed to have all of you in my life!

Thank you so much for making my birthday even more special with all your wonderful wishes! Trust me, it definitely means a lot! I am very fortunate to have a great family, friends and co-workers. Feeling loved! I am thankful to God for the years he has given me. Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday and took the time to wish me a happy one! You all made my day even more special! And to my family...I love you so much.

Thank you to everybody that made me feels loved yesterday. It's nice that Facebook can remind people of my birthday instead of me doing it ;) 36 and fabulous!

I have had the most wonderful birthday. Text messages, phone calls, time spent, beautiful gifts, flowers, gorgeous cards, food, food and more food, all from the people in my life most special to me: my amazing husband, children, parents, family and closest friends. Thank you, I am blessed beyond measure!

Thank you so much everyone for the Birthday wishes! It was awesome to have everyone wishing me well. Having this many people appreciating sarcasm and speaking my mind says a lot of things. But anyone who has seen more then a few wishes would know I should definitely be nicer to people Hahaha yeah right... Thanks a million some of you have used such kind words for real. I feel lucky to have known you! Amen to the kind wishes thanks again!

A huge thank you to everyone who sent me wonderful wishes for my birthday! I am so very blessed with the exception of this darn computer! I tried to personally thank each and every one of you but my computer kept freezing up... so for those of you I couldn't ...I truly do appreciate your kindness and compassion...feeling grateful and loved....Xoxo...

Thanks you for all the birthday wishes. I was overwhelmed with good wishes. I had a marvelous birthday weekend with family and friends. I am very blessed and so happy to have been able to celebrate my 70th year with all of you.

Thank you all for the greetings! My Facebook is currently on private mode (not allowing anyone to post) so to those who attempted to post on my wall but failed, you're not alone. Ha-ha. I am really sorry for that but I really appreciate your birthday greetings.

I have such wonderful people in my life! Thank you to all of my friends and family for making this a very special birthday. I love you all very much!

Thank you Facebook fans for the birthday love! I'm having a great time relaxing on the beach. I appreciate y'all taking time to add some smiles to my day. Birthday are the best!

I very sincerely thank everyone today, and with all my heart I pray, for the blessings of God are great this day upon every living thing under the sun's golden ray. From my heart to all of you indeed I say, thanks a million for wishing Happy Birthday.

A huge thank you to all my friends, family and loved ones that remembered me on my birthday! I loved getting the cards, texts, calls and FB posts. Each one was special and made me smile. If you didn't gets a chance to wish me a happy birthday God will give you another chance next year! Hugs to all!

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and presents. I had a fantastic night last night and thanks to everybody for coming and helping to make it such a special night. I'm off now to eat some more and carry on the celebrations. Thank you to my wonderful wife for the surprise party and all that helped her to arrange it.

Thank you all for the super birthday wishes using all the media available today. I had a super fantastic day with my sisters who made a special dinner and my best friend Judy who planned all the fun and games. Of course my very best friend and husband was a big part of the day. The celebration continues with brunch and a three hour kayak adventure. Maybe 70’s are not that bad!

I haven't been on Facebook to say THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes and blessing. I appreciate everyone taking the time to wish me a happy birthday. I had a great day and plan to make this year the best year of my life so far. I am feeling the love.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It was very quiet and relaxing day. What do they say another year older and deeper in debt!! Well not this year. I may be another year older but I am working harder of getting rid of debt for good. Thanks again. You all have a wonderful day.

Thank you to all my wonderful friends on the bend, you never seem to amaze me, what you don't think of, thanks for having a great gathering at the dog house with friends, foods, and I really enjoyed my birthday with all of you.

I would like to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes. I had the best birthday I have had in years. Usually something shitty always happens on my birthday but not yesterday. My mom kept my kids and I and Will spent the whole day together him just spoiling me.

Thank you, to each and every one of my friends and family members that took their time to message me here on Facebook, text and called to wish me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!Thank you; I had a blessed day along with my wonderful husband and my parents which gave me a beautiful surprise!

I am truly blessed to wake up to so many birthday wishes. A big thank you to each and every one of you for the many birthday wishes. It makes this day so very special.

Thank you so much to ABSOLUTELY everyone who took the time out of there busy day to tell me Happy Birthday yesterday!! The messages, calls, texts and people I spent it with! It all means so very much to me! I had a wonderful day!! Love you all!

I just wanted to stop in and thank all of you for your Birthday wishes yesterday, I made it a point to thank each and every one of you for your well wishes, on a day that wasn't so bright, each of you had shed a little light to make my day a little brighter.

My gratitude goes out to everyone who made my birthday more special through their text messages, calls, and mails; I really appreciate every one of you and I love you all very much.you for sharing a part of your lives with me, I will forever treasure the moments. Not forgetting those who didn't remember at all, you're still very dear to me.

I am so overwhelmed of all the wonderful birthday wishes I have received; I don't know what to say except thank you very much. I also received flowers from great couple/friends; they were just beautiful thank you.

I want to thank everyone who took time out of their day to wish me happy birthday on Facebook it made me smile every time! Funny how the smallest message or words mean so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD NEWS! JAMB reduces exam hours

After sending list of two ministerial nominees, Buhari presides over FEC meeting (photos)

JAMB releases guidelines for Saturday’s mock UTME exam