Birthday message

22ND of December is the day i was given birth! Today i cerebrate me! The person i have grown to be! The person i will become! The brother, sister, friends, and girlfriend! I'm grateful to God for the gift of life, i am void without him. I also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the grateful, lovely and great man i am today. Happy birthday to me! I wish myself many more years of joy, happiness, love, laughter, blessing, healthy and prosperity. I also wish myself strength, wisdom, knowledge and technology for days to come and success with everything i do today and forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD NEWS! JAMB reduces exam hours

After sending list of two ministerial nominees, Buhari presides over FEC meeting (photos)

JAMB releases guidelines for Saturday’s mock UTME exam